2018 Railpen Events
Events Railpen participated in during 2018
IPE CONFERENCE & AWARDS 2018 – DUBLIN
4 & 5 December 2019
- Richard Williams, Chief Investment Officer at Railpen presented at the IPE Conference 2018.
DEUTSCHE BANK EUROPEAN RISK PREMIA CONFERENCE
14 November 2018
- Steve Artingstall, Senior Investment Manager at Railpen, participated in a panel discussion on ‘Current Views and 2019 Outlook for Risk Premia’.
AQR ASSET MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE – INSIGHT SUMMIT
6 November 2018
- Steve Artingstall, Senior Investment Manager at Railpen, participated in a panel which discussed ‘Behavioural Biases in Asset Allocation and Manager Selection’.
WEBSUMMIT – VENTURE, LISBON
5-8 November 2018
- Paul Bishop, Railpen’s Head of Private Markets, hosted a panel on ‘First time venture capital funds’ and participated in a panel which discussed ‘Assets owners investing in venture capital’.
WORLD PENSION SUMMIT – THE HAGUE
30 October – 1 November 2018
- Jocelyn Brown, Senior Investment Manager in Railpen’s Sustainable Ownership team, spoke about Innovation & Security at a session organised by the PRI (Principles for Responsible Investment).
- Paul Bishop, Head of Private Markets at Railpen, co-presented a Case Study on Capital Constellation.
UK & IRELAND INSTITUTIONAL FORUM – LONDON
11 October 2018
- Rachit Sharma, Senior Investment Manager at Railpen, spoke at the UK & Ireland Institutional Forum.
FINANCIAL TIMES FACTOR INVESTING
20 June 2018
- Tony Guida, Senior Investment Manager at Railpen, took part in a panel discussion on quantitative investing and technology.
PEWIN EVENT – LONDON
25 April 2018
- Sweta Chattopadhyay, Senior Investment Manager at Railpen, took part in this Private Equity Women Investor Network (PEWIN) Event. Sweta spoke about the ‘Evolving Roles of Private Credit vs Private Equity in Investment Programs’.
CONFERENCE – LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE
15 March 2018
- Paul Nathan, Chief Operating Officer at Railpen, spoke at a conference at the London Stock Exchange. The conference was called ‘Dealing in a post-MIFID II world – is outsourcing an option?’.
SUPER RETURN INTERNATIONAL – BERLIN
27 February 2018
- Sweta Chattopadhyay, Senior Investment Manager at Railpen, took part in a panel discussion ‘What are LPs discussing today, what are their major concerns, where are they putting their distributions to work and why?’
PRINCIPLES FOR RESPONSIBLE INVESTING (PRI) WEBINAR
31 January 2018
- Jocelyn Brown, Senior Investment Manager in Railpen’s Sustainable Ownership team, took part in a Principles for Responsible Investing (PRI) webinar on the FRC’s UK Corporate Governance Code consultation.