2016 Railpen Events
Events Railpen participated in during 2016
INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE GOVERNANCE NETWORK (ICGN)
IIRC CONFERENCE 2016 – LONDON
7 December 2016
- Chris Hitchen, Railpen’s CEO, took part in a panel discussion called ‘Investor View: assessing a company’s long-term objectives and performance’.
ENGAGED INVESTOR PROFESSIONAL TRUSTEE SUMMIT
15 November 2016
- Victoria Bell ACA, Railpen’s Director of Trustee Accounting, took part in a panel discussion called ‘Achieving cost transparency in pensions’.
30% CLUB INVESTOR GROUP ROUNDTABLE EVENT
LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE
12 October 2016
- Railpen’s CEO Chris Hitchen and Deborah Gilshan, Head of Sustainable Ownership at Railpen, attended the event. The event was held to launch a Statement of Intent by investors to consider diversity issues in their active ownership and stewardship work including voting. Railpen has endorsed the statement. Chris participated in the roundtable discussion.
6 October 2016
- Sweta Chattopadhyay, Senior Investment Manager at Railpen, took part in a panel discussion called ‘Small and medium-sized businesses, outsized returns?’
UNIGESTION INVESTMENT CONFERENCE
20 September 2016
- Steve Artingstall, Senior Investment Manager at Railpen, spoke at Unigestion’s Investment Conference. Steve’s presentation was called ‘Adopting Factor Investing.’