Our purpose is to secure our members’ future. Our dedicated teams help half a million members by providing pensions services across various industries.
We are prepared to be brave on behalf of our members. This comes through adapting to evolving needs, challenging others where necessary, and collaborating to drive better results.
We are committed to delivering an exceptional member and client experience that goes beyond basic administration.
We're keen to share more about what we think, what we do and how we do it. Click on the topics below to learn more.
2016 Railpen Events
Events Railpen participated in during 2016
INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE GOVERNANCE NETWORK (ICGN)
IIRC CONFERENCE 2016 – LONDON
7 December 2016
- Chris Hitchen, Railpen’s CEO, took part in a panel discussion called ‘Investor View: assessing a company’s long-term objectives and performance’.
ENGAGED INVESTOR PROFESSIONAL TRUSTEE SUMMIT
15 November 2016
- Victoria Bell ACA, Railpen’s Director of Trustee Accounting, took part in a panel discussion called ‘Achieving cost transparency in pensions’.
30% CLUB INVESTOR GROUP ROUNDTABLE EVENT
LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE
12 October 2016
- Railpen’s CEO Chris Hitchen and Deborah Gilshan, Head of Sustainable Ownership at Railpen, attended the event. The event was held to launch a Statement of Intent by investors to consider diversity issues in their active ownership and stewardship work including voting. Railpen has endorsed the statement. Chris participated in the roundtable discussion.
6 October 2016
- Sweta Chattopadhyay, Senior Investment Manager at Railpen, took part in a panel discussion called ‘Small and medium-sized businesses, outsized returns?’
UNIGESTION INVESTMENT CONFERENCE
20 September 2016
- Steve Artingstall, Senior Investment Manager at Railpen, spoke at Unigestion’s Investment Conference. Steve’s presentation was called ‘Adopting Factor Investing.’