Our purpose is to secure our members’ future. Our dedicated teams help half a million members by providing pensions services across various industries.
We are prepared to be brave on behalf of our members. This comes through adapting to evolving needs, challenging others where necessary, and collaborating to drive better results.
We are committed to delivering an exceptional member and client experience that goes beyond basic administration.
We're keen to share more about what we think, what we do and how we do it. Click on the topics below to learn more.
2021 Railpen Events
Events Railpen participated in during 2021
PORTFOLIO INSTITUTIONAL: ESG CLUB WEBINAR
30 September 2021
- Chandra Gopinathan, Senior Investment Manager, participated in the ‘Capturing Carbon’ panel at Portfolio Institutional’s ESG Club Webinar
PLSA, BORDER TO COAST PENSIONS PARTNERSHIP CONFERENCE, LOOKING AHEAD – THE ROAD TO NET-ZERO
1 October 2021
- Chandra Gopinathan, Senior Investment Manager, participated in the ‘Climate Change – Our Journey to Net-Zero’ panel at the Border to Coasts Pensions Partnership Conference.
BVCA SUMMIT, HOW WILL THE INDUSTRY NEED TO REPORT ON CLIMATE? & ESG: MEASURING AND REPORTING
7 October 2021
- Michael Marshall, Head of Sustainable Ownership, participated in the BVCA Summit.
PLSA, AC21 – WHY DOES CLIMATE RISK MATTER TO PENSION SCHEMES
12 October 2021
- Chandra Gopinathan, Senior Investment Manager, participated in the ‘Why does climate risk matter to pension schemes?’ panel at PLSA’s AC21 event.
ICGN GLOBAL VIRTUAL SUMMIT
3 November 2021
- Caroline Escott, Senior Investment Manager, participated in the ICGN Global Virtual Summit on 3 November.