Our purpose is to secure our members’ future. Our dedicated teams help half a million members by providing pensions services across various industries.
We are prepared to be brave on behalf of our members. This comes through adapting to evolving needs, challenging others where necessary, and collaborating to drive better results.
We are committed to delivering an exceptional member and client experience that goes beyond basic administration.
We're keen to share more about what we think, what we do and how we do it. Click on the topics below to learn more.
2019 Railpen Events
Events Railpen participated in during 2019
ICGN 2019, GLOBAL STEWARDSHIP FORUM, LONDON
26 November 2019
- Jocelyn Brown, Senior Investment Manager at Railpen, participated in a panel on 'Aligning asset manager incentives with performance'.
EUROPEAN PENSIONS & INVESTMENTS SUMMIT, AMSTERDAM
28-30 October 2019
- Andrea Ash, Investment Director at RPMI Railpen, gave a presentation on innovation in investing.
DIVEST OR ENGAGE? STRATEGIES FOR RESPONSIBLE INVESTING CONFERENCE, UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE
28 October 2019
- Jocelyn Brown, Senior Investment Manager at Railpen, participated in a session on ‘coordinated engagements’.
WORLD PENSION SUMMIT, THE HAGUE
23 October 2019
- Michelle Ostermann, Chief Fiduciary Officer at Railpen, participated in a panel discussion: Generating long-term, sustainable financial returns as markets return to ‘normal’.
PENSIONS AND LIFETIME SAVINGS ASSOCIATION (PLSA) ANNUAL CONFERENCE, MANCHESTER
17 October 2019
- Michelle Ostermann, Chief Fiduciary Officer at Railpen, participated in a panel discussion entitled ‘Views on world-class DB schemes’.
IPE REAL ASSETS AND INFRASTRUCTURE CONFERENCE, BRUSSELS
26-27 September 2019
- Ted Jennings, Investment Director at Railpen, took part in a panel discussion on the ‘evolution of the infrastructure asset class’.
INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR SUMMIT, LONDON
20 June 2019
- John Greaves, Head of Investment Strategy at Railpen, participated in a panel discussing ‘Moving to cash flow driven investing’.
INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR FIXED INCOME SUMMIT
6 June 2019
- Rachit Sharma, Investment Director at Railpen, presented the keynote speech: Changing approaches to fixed income: getting the right mix of active and passive, internal and external management.
ALTERNATIVE CREDIT COUNCIL GLOBAL SUMMIT 2019
5 June 2019
- Andrea Ash, Investment Director at Railpen, discussed ‘Taking advantage of disruption and managing risk’ with Lindsey McMurray, Managing Partner, Pollen Street Capital.
INVESTORS, FIRMS AND ESG CONFERENCE
5 June 2019
- Richard Williams, Chief Investment Officer at Railpen, took part in a panel discussion on ‘ESG conversations: What investors are telling firms’.
INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR PENSION MANAGEMENT DISCUSSION FORUM, VANCOUVER
4 June 2019
- Michelle Ostermann, Chief Fiduciary Officer at Railpen, presented as part of the following session: ‘Fiduciary Management – Quo Vadis?’
THE INVESTOR FORUM, LONDON
22 May 2019
- Jocelyn Brown, Senior Investment Manager at Railpen, participated in a panel on “The Four Dialogues – how Investors and Companies engage on Governance”.
PENSIONS AND LIFETIME SAVINGS ASSOCIATION
7 March 2019
- Victoria Bell, Director of Trustee Accounting at Railpen, presented on cost transparency as part of the ‘A Transparent World’ session.
UK & IRELAND ALTERNATIVES SUMMIT – SURREY
30 January 2019
- Joackim Karlsson, Investment Manager at Railpen, participated in a panel discussion on ‘How to Invest in Disruptive Trends to Generate Future Returns’.